Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 115, 20 February 2013

It seems about time for an update, lest you begin to think that i've abandoned my blogging duties. Unfortunately, there is little to report. Things have been very quiet on the substation worksite since my last update. A few weeks ago, Ms. Demeanor was consulted about allowing the work crew access to her Fortress of Solitude (aka "the porch") to take measurements and pictures of the work in progress. Since i am merely a tenant in the aforementioned FoS, i put them in touch with my landlord, who kindly agreed. So at various times in the last few weeks, there have been men in hardhats on my and my neighbors' porch. This has not been a problem, since the crew from F.H. Paschen are always polite and professional, but i think they owe me an honorary hardhat for my efforts ;-)

That's all for now, but rest assured that when the work resumes, i'll be back.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog exists for one purpose: to follow the progress of the CTA substation project. Your comments relevant to that topic are very welcome.